- IN NEED OF MODERNISING THROUGHOUT
- A rare opportunity to purchase a solid undeveloped 1930s house, owned continually by one family from
- Downstairs are two large reception rooms, separate kitchen with pantry and a period hallway with und
- Outside it has its own garage, a shred driveway, large front and rear gardens. Ideally located the p
- shops, with close proximity to reputable schools and is In easy reach of both Hounslow & Twicken
- Viewings are highly recommended.
*IN NEED OF MODERNISING THROUGHOUT* A rare opportunity to purchase a solid undeveloped 1930s house, owned continually by one family from new, with all period features intact. Positioned on this sought after residential road on the Isleworth borders, this three bedroom semi- detached and generously proportioned family home, is ripe for development. It boasts great potential to be further improved internally and externally, subject to usual planning consent a loft conversion and a rear extension are possible.Downstairs are two large reception rooms, separate kitchen with pantry and a period hallway with under stairs cupboard. Upstairs you will find a spacious landing with two large light bedrooms both boasting bay windows and a generous third bedroom. There is also a Family bathroom with separate a WC. Outside it has its own garage, a shred driveway, large front and rear gardens. Ideally located the property is on a well connected bus route, localshops, with close proximity to reputable
Get in touch with the Heston Office about this property
*A SPECTACULAR DETACHED RESIDENCE BUILT IN 2016*
An exceptional detached home built in 2016 boasting spacious living features throughout and walking distance to Hounslow West tube station....
*LARGER THAN AVERAGE FAMILY HOME*
On one of the most sought after roads in Heston comes this larger than average semi detached house, having been extended to create extra living space and ...